***Free Portraits are Closed***
Sorry folks – There’s a list of portraits piling up and I’ve got paid work I have to get to (which always has to take priority).
Thanks to those of you who have taken part!
You can, of course, still hire me to do one of these portraits, and at $5, all you really have to do is decide if it’s worth a cup of coffee at your favorite hipster spot. Get more information on paid portraits here.
*** Original post below this line. ***
Promote this post on your favorite social network website and I’ll draw your portrait for free.
Clearly, Leela thinks it’s a good idea.
Here’s the Deal
- Link to this post on your favorite social network. Feel free to say something nice about the idea behind it. Your friends might like a free digital portrait too!
- Either email me using the contact form or comment on this page with a.) a link to your post and b.) a reference photos or two that I can use for your likeness.
- I’ll add you to the list. This is first come, first serve – with one exception.
- I’ll send you the finished art when it’s done.
What’s the one exception I mentioned in number 3.? If you don’t feel like waiting, then my attention can be bought. Simply head over to my fiverr gig page and purchase a portrait there. You’ll move to the front of the line. For $5.
And Now for the Fine Print
- This is first come, first serve. See above for the one exception to this rule.
- Yes, the portrait can be of your friend if you would prefer.
- One link = one portrait. Only one link per person per social outlet please.
- No, I’m afraid I can’t allow for edits for free images. If you would like to commission me for a portrait, or even get the free version and pay for edits, I’m happy to do that.
- I reserve the right to decline this service for anyone or for any reason, so please – be nice.
- Got a suggestion / question / request? Ask!
- I considered actually making this section a smaller font size and opted against it.
Free Portraits I’ve Done Thus Far