No really. It’s rare, but it does happen.
When that happens, I like to offer up the opportunity for folks to pay what they want for commissions.
You did, in fact, read that correctly. Pay what you want. If that’s $1, then it’s $1. If that’s $5,000,000? Well, I’ll try really hard to make the art live up to the commission price.
How It Works
- Confirm that my Commission status (on the right) is set to OPEN.
- Confirm that the Pay What You Want option (PWYW) is also set to OPEN. (Please note: if this option is NOT set to open when you request the work, I reserve the right to refund your money. This likely means that time is tight, but not tight enough to close commissions completely.)
- Use the Donate via Paypal button in the upper right corner of this page to send me your commission fee.
- Contact me via my contact form. Let me know the following information via the form:
- What you’re commissioning me to draw. Be as descriptive as possible! The more information you give me, the closer I can come to drawing what’s in your head.
- How much you sent me for the commission, and what email address you sent it from. This is to help avoid any criss crossing for multiple commissions or commissioners.
- I will email you to confirm that I have received both the information and the commission money. I will likely have a sketch attached to this email. If I plan on doing more work/revisions, I’ll ask you to confirm that I’m headed in the right direction based on the sketch. If I feel that the sketch is complete, I’ll let you know in this email.
- I welcome your thoughts/comments/critiques.